Monday 10 October 2011

I'm trying to bring more traffic to my new online store....OMG it's sooo difficult...I wish I could afford to pay somebody to do it for me. It's driving me crazy ))) SEO, SEF links, backlinks, google analytics, site maps...don't want to read about this anymore lol
I deffinatelly need to try and get search engines to index my product pictures. Hope it will bring some customers in :) At the moment none of my pictures are showing in google :(  But I have changed something in my robots.txt file and hoping it will do the trick lol
I'm really proud of myself though. Think my website looks good considering that I have done it all by myself and this is my first propper website :)
Please visit www.safaribeads.co.uk and let me know what u think
xxx
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Well done and good luck on your new venture. It all takes time and lots of plugging away, keep joining in forums, other blogs etc and you should start to gain more traffic. There are lots of threads on the Craft Forum about this subject.

    Jan from the CF :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first ever comment!!! Thanks, Jan xxx
    Only noticed it today, I'm new here and still trying to get used to it. Was trying to add your blog to my follow list, but couldn't do it (((

    ReplyDelete