Wednesday 12 October 2011

Snakeskin, white tiger cane, beads

Crazy morning.
My little girl didn't want to go to nursery today...I've tried persuading and bribing, nothing worked today. I ended up escaping through the back door, leaving her with her teacher crying. I hate this. This is not like Mila at all. She is usually a very happy girl. I think she is getting frustrated because she can't understand people around her...She is sooo much happier in the russian nursery, where everybody speak the same language as her.
I'm just hoping she will pick up english quickly. Because it brakes my heart seing her like this. (((
People suggest I should start speaking english with her at home. I won't. I want her to be bilingual. If we start speaking english, she won't learn russian.
Anyway :) I've done some claying yesterday night. Was aiming for a snakeskin pattern cane...Well...i dunno. Yesterday I was quite happy about the cane but today I think it doesn't look like snakeskin at all ))) Made some beads, just need to take and upload the pictures.

I've also made some new tiger beads! White tiger this time :) I love them :)
Will come back this afternoon with the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment